- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you subscribe to NZ Autocar magazine, electronic newsletter or register on the NZ Autocar website we collect personal information about you. By registering your details on our website, you consent to NZ Autocar maintaining, recording, holding and using personal data we collect about you.
From time to time NZ Autocar will send you information. If you would prefer not to receive emails from NZ Autocar there is an unsubscribe link on all our newsletters and EDMs. NZ Autocar does not, and will not, sell or supply data about you or any of our subscribers to organisations outside of NZ Autocar.
NZ Autocar uses “cookies” placed in the browser file to help us collect general information about the behaviour of visitors on our site. This helps us to constantly monitor and improve our website’s functionality and personality.
NZ Autocar magazine is fully committed to the Privacy Act 1993, and is dedicated to the privacy of your information.