Audi NZ’s GM, Dean Sheed, said the package has been specifically designed with Audi owners in mind: “It provides exceptional coverage, premium service
and the added freedom of knowing everything will be taken care of as soon as they drive the car out of the dealership.”
Audi Motor Vehicle Insurance complements the five-year warranty offering on all new vehicles, launched in 2019. The five-year vehicle warranty is supported
with a three-year Motoring Plan, covering the scheduled services and replacement parts for the first three years or up to 150,000km. To round off
the suite of benefits, five-year Roadside Assist is also included.
Post March 31, Audi Motor Vehicle Insurance will be available to purchase for any Audi vehicle. Specific features of Audi Motor Vehicle Insurance include:
• Three-year replacement vehicle cover for new vehicles, if the vehicle is written off within three years of the date of purchase;
• Windscreen, headlight and tail cover. No excess if your claim is only for vehicle glass and the vehicle is valued at less than $150,000;
• Use of genuine manufacturer’s parts to ensure maintenance of the manufacturer’s warranty;
• Use of an Audi-approved collision repairer;
• Rental vehicle cover included for no additional cost.